Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 years at £8.5M = £17M. Hardly likely to break the bank. And , of course, it's not 2 full years. If he walks rather than gets pushed, it's in the minutiae of his contract terms as to what he gets.

I really can't see him resigning.

1) Too proud
2) Too stubborn
3) Too much money to lose.

If I was an Arsenal fan I would wonder what the fuck is going on. Letting contracts run down, top season ticket prices and a team looking devoid of any sort of confidence team spirit or hope for the season. And this inability to get rid of the reasons for there fall, the manager and the board

if Arsenal board did bite the bullet and sack Wenger who would they replace him with? there aren't many top flight managers who would take over sucha lacklustre squad this late in the transfer window.

Ox apparently turned down £35m move to Chelsea because they want him to play RWB and he wants to play midfield. Unfortunate for Arsenal because Ox is hardly worth that with a normal contract let alone with one year left.

I hope he stays and leaves on a free, always good to laugh at Arsenal.

I'm confident we'll get Sanchez. What's happening with Ozil? I last saw him linked to Borussia Dortmund, hopefully he stays also and leaves on a free.

Looks like Wenger is trying his best to turn Arsenal into a mid table club before he leaves.

They'll have to spend £100m or so just to replace Ox and Ozil. Probably end going for bargains from La Liga and the Championship instead haha. What is their record spend in a transfer window, probably less than £100m.

Arsenal is in a steep decline, would love to see Wenger get the saxk in February when they're sitting in 7th place.

Oxlade-Chamberlain doesn't have the brain to play centre midfield and produces hardly anything playing on the wing. Think he would have been perfect for the wing back role at Chelsea. Dumb to turn that down in the hope of playing centrally for Liverpool, they'd play him there a couple of times before deciding he's not up to it like Milner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.