Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for my childish posts. I did watch him last season. I thought he was very good actually. Marshalled a defence very well, assured on the ball, probably their best defensive player. My problem with Johnny FUCKING asshole shit SHIT COCK Evans is that he is not worth the huge sums banded about, he's not a top player and if he does come to us it's to be 4th choice. In other words he's looking out for a last pay off before retiring. We have history with players like that and I'd much rather see a younger player grow into the role.

Johnny FUCKING asshole shit SHIT COCK Evans is a stop gap. I thought we had moved on from this type of player.

See...I didn't even mention his love for United. Not once.

Damn, damn, damn...

Fair enough

The thought of buying JFE is killing me . But not as much as handing Pulis £30mill. I wouldnt give that insect the black shit from under my big toenail.

My main problem with it is that it's just treading water, for 30 mil quid.

He wasn't a lesser player than Stones or Otamendi last season, he did what was asked of him in West Brom's defence, wheras they often didn't do what was asked of them, in ours.

But it's much harder to do that job than at West Brom & effectively we are just signing yet another centre back we can't be confident about.

He could surprise us all & be great in the job, but it will be a 'surprise' & the fee is halfway towards a top class cb.

If he fucks up, we have yet another cb who we have to get rid of, probably on wages nobody wants to pay.

The thought of buying JFE is killing me . But not as much as handing Pulis £30mill. I wouldnt give that insect the black shit from under my big toenail.
You have black shit under your toenail? You should probably get that checked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.