Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it happens the above video would sum up City's transfer window: It started out full of such promise, some nice incomings from the off and we thought Bony was leaving for a nice fee along with Nasri, Mangala and co. Mbappé was sure to sign for us too if we could recoup enough on our outgoings(fingers crossed), although we'd "settle" for Sanchez if not ;)... then we woke up and a £30m transfer fee along with Johnny Evans is dropped on us.

Last edited:

If it happens this would sum up City's transfer window: It started out full of such promise, some nice incomings from the off and we thought Bony was leaving for a nice fee along with Nasri, Mangala and co. Mbappé was sure to sign for us too if we could recoup enough on our outgoings(fingers crossed), although we'd "settle" for Sanchez if not ;)... then we woke up and a £30m transfer fee along with Johnny Evans is dropped on us.

Yeah if we do sign Evans it would sum up our transfer window!

FCUKING BRILLIANT!!!

Don't know what planet some fans are on.

Yeah if we do sign Evans it would sum up our transfer window!

FCUKING BRILLIANT!!!

Don't know what planet some fans are on.
Take a lie down pal I may not want him(and the fee is a joke) but my post was tongue in cheek and blatantly so. :)

For the record - and to protect Ric - I understand the aforesaid gentleman only pleasured his canine companions without actually going all the way. Like the rest of us, Roy had his standards.

Ric or I mentioned no names..you on the other hand will get a visit in the morning so you will ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.