General Videogame Thread

Sleep at 9pm, up at 1am'ish and play till 3am.. back to bed, "working from home tomorrow" and off thursday! Gonna pkay D2 till my eyes bleed!!

I hope you all enjoy Destiny 2

I grinded the first one to death so I'm staying well clear of this one, I ended up feeling like a hamster on a wheel

I lost 1350 Hours of my life on the first one :-/

Well my Tesco pre order hasn't turned up so I'll pick it up in the morning can't do midnight tonight, so tomorrow I'll be on all day

Just bought the grandson Injustice 2 for his 5th birthday on ps4.
He shook with utter delight when he opened it shouting yes yes ohhh my god yes ! (really he did)
Massive improvement on the first one Gods Among Us and the graphics are to die for.
Brilliant game:

I hope you all enjoy Destiny 2

I grinded the first one to death so I'm staying well clear of this one, I ended up feeling like a hamster on a wheel

I lost 1350 Hours of my life on the first one :-/

Apparently this new one is a lot more exploration and less disgusting grind. Raid is out a week from launch too. Wondering what's the best character to play as, can't fucking wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.