Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good read. I like Messizinho a hell of a lot better than bubblegum as a nickname, lol. Listening to his interviews and reading quotes gives you an instant impression that he's a smart kid. It's not a surprise at all how that translates to his football intelligence.

With him not featuring at all today wouldn't be surprised to see him get a start at Feyenoord

With him not featuring at all today wouldn't be surprised to see him get a start at Feyenoord

Hope so. Having him in the squad but not playing is like knowing there is the most amazingly fantastic Christmas present under the tree but not being allowed to open it and enjoy it. :-(

This. Its a squad game and he will get as much game time os merlin imo who needs to be rested for his ankles anyway.

Looks very comfortable on the ball and very confident. Would like to see him being a little more direct though and creating opportunities for others. No doubt that will come.

Looks very comfortable on the ball and very confident. Would like to see him being a little more direct though and creating opportunities for others. No doubt that will come.

Nearly got an assist for Jesus header which was cleared off the line and put the ball through to Walker for agueros goal. He was good last night, he's only going to get better.

He has got quick feet but if I judge him based on yesterday, I wouldn't say I'm impressed really. Hopefully that'll change tough.

Pure class.

Amazing close control,superb dribbling skills and brilliant vision - He's gonna be a very important part of our future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.