Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we all agree he had a very solid match even before Mané was sent off?

Really liked watching him. That through ball was the cherry on top.

Excellent today.

Would rest him mid week he is getting on.

We have one defensive midfielder. He has many jobs to do.He allows everyone else to play.

Well done today fern. Have to wait for the next match for the fans to get on your back. He does carry them well.

Great today. That first half was lightning quick back and forth and he was key to limiting them on the counter. And the thru ball to Kun was brilliant. I agree I'd rest him midweek and play Gundogan

There is a cynical side to Fernandinho that you just have to appreciate. As soon as I saw Mane get that ball, I just knew that he was going to run at our defence, but as soon as I saw Fernandinho give chase, I just knew what was coming.

There is a cynical side to Fernandinho that you just have to appreciate. As soon as I saw Mane get that ball, I just knew that he was going to run at our defence, but as soon as I saw Fernandinho give chase, I just knew what was coming.

Stones only put one foot wrong all game not making a challenge and Fernandinho was there to protect him perfectly, as cynical and professional as you can get but that's taking one for the good of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.