Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

I tried to explain to my mate that buying stuff from ebay and Amazon by asking other people to buy it isn't avoiding macro economics and globalism it's the same thing as actually buying the stuff yourself.

Bought Bitcoin (BTC) at $1300usd in March of this year , it is now $4200usd.
My main play is in crypto currency, bought BLOCKNET AT $1.50 sold when it reached $30.00 last week - You do the math. I encourage everyone to get educated on Bitcoin guys, lots of money to be made here. Do your research and invest what you can afford to lose.

In the US, I use coinbase.com to purchase bitcoin with bank account and credit card.

Once you have btc in your wallet , you can the use it to buy other alt-coins/cryptocurrencies on the exchanges: bittrex.com , poloniex.com etc...

Crypto Currency site:
https://coinmarketcap.com/

I follow Tone Vays on YouTube. Check him out good source of information.

Good luck

Hasn't that got all the hall marks of a huge scam though? Get your "marks" to invest loads of real recognised money into something with a promise of great returns and the at some stage a collapse with the only person left holding readies is the guy who came up with the idea. Personally I never bought any tulip bulbs off Mr Ponzi because he seemed a bit shifty.

Hasn't that got all the hall marks of a huge scam though? Get your "marks" to invest loads of real recognised money into something with a promise of great returns and the at some stage a collapse with the only person left holding readies is the guy who came up with the idea. Personally I never bought any tulip bulbs off Mr Ponzi because he seemed a bit shifty.

When I went to the talk in Manchester it reminded me of a mix between religious fervour and conspiracy theorists, it was quite scary. I did however got some nice card holders and pens and stationary for free.

No time share in Tenerife? What a swizz lol

Just a slight whiff of FIAT currency and you're looked at like a heathen, paying for the said timeshare would have been physically impossible, I felt like this...

A-Bava-Count-Floyd-Planet-Vampire-Moment.gif

The smaller denomination of bitcoin is called satoshi's after the creator of bitcoin I believe.
I've been looking into crypto for a couple of weeks, bitcoin has gone through the roof since July but its so fucking volatile.

The next big think was / is a Chinese effort called antshares which rebranded as NEO. they relaunched it and it went through the roof.
Then china banned ICO's and everything too a hit for about 4 days then rebounded, then China banned exchanges and everything is in a big lull with even bitcoin dropping almost $1000 usd overnight over the weekend
Seems to have recovered somewhat today.

Long term it looks a very high / high reward investment IF you can find a new coin with real life application in the piles of bandwagon jumping shite that's out there.

I'm currently finding out more regards blockchain tech and application and maybe punt a few ton on a a couple of alts but its difficult not to jump in head first when you start looking and you see some shit go up 370% overnight!

Do you use it and do you think it will ever take off?

I know one lad who lives by staying under the radar removing his footprint from everything, he wants to be ghost like and is totally obsessed with anonymity. I can't see how that's possible when you have to pay rent council tax etc, is he just taking it too far?
This lad you know is telling people he wants to be anonymous?

My boys are building a pc each and they have waited ages for processors.. apparently there are people "mining data" and it's something to do with Bitcoin.... they have been told a month minimum as there are people buying up processors to run PCs on an industrial scale for this?? All over my head sadly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.