Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

vonkeynotvenky

Do you use it and do you think it will ever take off?

I know one lad who lives by staying under the radar removing his footprint from everything, he wants to be ghost like and is totally obsessed with anonymity. I can't see how that's possible when you have to pay rent council tax etc, is he just taking it too far?

I think you can use them to buy goods on Amazon. If that is correct, I think it is a dangerous thing. Two currencies cannot end well.

Worth over three bags of sand at the moment.
If thats the case and I want to buy something what will I get my change in...serious question.

I understand the logistics and it's always a good idea to be the grey man.

Worth over three bags of sand at the moment.
If thats the case and I want to buy something what will I get my change in...serious question.

I understand the logistics and it's always a good idea to be the grey man.

I don't think you get change mate and you don't even have to buy a whole bitcoin just a part of it. The flaw that I can see is that you buy bitcoins with your credit card and that's the start of your chain. I can't see governments allowing something to flourish without it being under their control I just can't.

They said I can pay for our VPN in bitcoin which is worth £35 so there must be lower denomination of currency to facilitate this ?
Been going quite a while now and wildy escalated in value.

Bought Bitcoin (BTC) at $1300usd in March of this year , it is now $4200usd.
My main play is in crypto currency, bought BLOCKNET AT $1.50 sold when it reached $30.00 last week - You do the math. I encourage everyone to get educated on Bitcoin guys, lots of money to be made here. Do your research and invest what you can afford to lose.

In the US, I use coinbase.com to purchase bitcoin with bank account and credit card.

Once you have btc in your wallet , you can the use it to buy other alt-coins/cryptocurrencies on the exchanges: bittrex.com , poloniex.com etc...

Crypto Currency site:
https://coinmarketcap.com/

I follow Tone Vays on YouTube. Check him out good source of information.

Good luck

Bought Bitcoin (BTC) at $1300usd in March of this year , it is now $4200usd.
My main play is in crypto currency, bought BLOCKNET AT $1.50 sold when it reached $30.00 last week - You do the math. I encourage everyone to get educated on Bitcoin guys, lots of money to be made here. Do your research and invest what you can afford to lose.

In the US, I use coinbase.com to purchase bitcoin with bank account and credit card.

Once you have btc in your wallet , you can the use it to buy other alt-coins/cryptocurrencies on the exchanges: bittrex.com , poloniex.com etc...

Crypto Currency site:
https://coinmarketcap.com/

I follow Tone Vays on YouTube. Check him out good source of information.

Good luck

Great info mate I see you're a fan of the currency :)

I went to a seminar in Manchester over 3 days, got a lot of free stuff but left undecided.

Do you use it and do you think it will ever take off?

I know one lad who lives by staying under the radar removing his footprint from everything, he wants to be ghost like and is totally obsessed with anonymity. I can't see how that's possible when you have to pay rent council tax etc, is he just taking it too far?
Mr @aguerrrroooooooooooo, take to the floor please :p

I think you can use them to buy goods on Amazon. If that is correct, I think it is a dangerous thing. Two currencies cannot end well.
Dollars Sterling Euro Yen etc etc. Many currencies can coexist
Have to say cryptocurrencies are reminiscent of tulip mania, the South Sea bubble and other such fads though.

Great info mate I see you're a fan of the currency :)

I went to a seminar in Manchester over 3 days, got a lot of free stuff but left undecided.
You are welcome - I'm still trying to understand it. But it is very interesting indeed.. my pissed I didn't invest when it was $0.25 cents.. $300 invest in 2011 would have made you a millionaire today...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.