Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

Made them look normal great watch that...

Martin keown needs to fucking give his gob a rest not one ounce of praise for us at one point even mentioned money spent on players bitter bitter fool...
Spoilt my viewing until I put it on mute..

For all the pre-match talk about Ederson, it actually would have made little difference if we'd played Bravo, Muric or the Kool Aid Man tonight. Our defense was just too good. I'd like to give a mention to Otamendi though who played as if Saturday never happened.

For all the pre-match talk about Ederson, it actually would have made little difference if we'd played Bravo, Muric or the Kool Aid Man tonight. Our defense was just too good. I'd like to give a mention to Otamendi though who played as if Saturday never happened.

He did well the half I saw.

I still think the team has a bit of gelling to do yet, and a couple players need to up the fitness a bit.

And yet we look phenomenal regardless. Think how good we'll be when it all starts to click as the season progresses. Scary.

The Kool Aid Man would fill most of the goal, so you wouldn't expect him to concede many.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.