The Boxing thread

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux confirmed!!

November 9th.

Boxing is on a roll.

Yeah it should be a good fight. Rigondeaux be 37 when the fight comes. This is his biggest pay day who is the best technical fighter out there. Feel for Rigo just hope that this fight he will be at his peak still. Rigondeaux moving up to Super Featherweight is a big call too thought it would of been at Featherweight so Lomachenko has to be the favourite for the fight but i wouldnt put it past Rigo to get the win.

Buzzing at the Rigo v Loma fight, but think Rigo will just be too small.

Canelo & GGG both making bang on 160. Thought Canelo looked in incredible shape personally, and I actually think it's GGG struggling to make the weight as he ages - looked the more drawn, and sank 2 x 750ml liquids immediately after the weigh in.

Whilst it's hard to see past GGG, I'm going for Canelo to win on points.

Buzzing at the Rigo v Loma fight, but think Rigo will just be too small.

Canelo & GGG both making bang on 160. Thought Canelo looked in incredible shape personally, and I actually think it's GGG struggling to make the weight as he ages - looked the more drawn, and sank 2 x 750ml liquids immediately after the weigh in.

Whilst it's hard to see past GGG, I'm going for Canelo to win on points.

Also think Conelo on points but hope im wrong. Reckon it will go to the cards and hope nobody gets robbed. This fight should of happened two years ago.

Well the Canelo vs GGG fight is finally here. Still not changed my mind I pick Alvarez, simply an excellent fighter with very underrated defensive prowess and an old head on young shoulders, he's not giving up experience it's the other way around for me.

Wouldn't be shocked if GGG wins he has the power for the knockout against anyone within his weight range but can't see him winning on points, still think Jacobs edged him in their fight so hope it's called fairly for both fighters if it goes to the cards.

Wont mind who wins this one personally, I rate them both, the best facing the best... it needed to happen. I just hope people get off Canelos back and start appreciating him from now on(they both should be appreciated).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.