Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can`t argue over that comment mate,but the world and his wife could see that for the first 20 minutes we were "all at sea" and second best.I think some people just see a red mist and don`t like the truth that City can be shit some times.However as I`ve repeated before, we were the only team likely to win after we scored that first goal.
Only threat was down our left 1 chance a cross where Ederson grabbed well a free kick just outside our box we looked a bit nervy but always thought we would come into the game and make chances score a goal or 3. Last few times we played Liverpool we have been the team that dominated at the beginning and in a way us starting slow plus Liverpool missing the 1 or 2 chances encouraged me that we would score the first goal after those misses.

Football Focus - every british team in the CL + Everton in the EL results from midweek discussed, except one.

Just seen that. Showed all the results, mentioned every result bar you know who's

Pathetic ignorance and I would just ban the BBC from the press room and from interviewing players. They can't be arsed even mentioning our club so why should we even play ball with them

Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.