City games allegedly fixed

Yes, that's my understanding basically. We paid smeone a lot of money to help neutralise that.

I remember Viera coming out and saying some of the decisions against us were questionable to say the least, then that ref who was awful when he did our games got replaced at short notice. Was it Mason or someone? Considering the wealth our owners have, not to mention political might I am amazed they haven't tackled this a bit more aggressively and the anti city agenda in the media.

In the Champions league semi against Real Madrid we only needed a goal to put us in the final.
My friend and I still wonder to this day why Pellegrini didn't throw everything at RM for the last 20 minutes or so. We both felt that we might as well get beaten by 3 as to meekly surrender the chance to get in the final , a final which we probably would have won!
Then there's the inexplicable performance in the FA CUP Final against Wigan....
So many odd results in so many matches, it makes you wonder .....!

In the Champions league semi against Real Madrid we only needed a goal to put us in the final.
My friend and I still wonder to this day why Pellegrini didn't throw everything at RM for the last 20 minutes or so. We both felt that we might as well get beaten by 3 as to meekly surrender the chance to get in the final , a final which we probably would have won!
So you are saying some one paid city to lose ?

Both matches have a common denominator.

So you are saying some one paid city to lose ?

I don't believe this but like all these conspiracy things the truth is normally peppered with bullshit, which is what we get to hear(and believe). Having said that we've had world wars with 'the same people'funding both sides so who knows.

Plus I think Pellegrini got his smoke from Fallowfield before the trip.

First thing you see when you click that link is this guy's book for sale...

Yes, that's my understanding basically. We paid smeone a lot of money to help neutralise that.
Do you mind if I ask what you mean by neutralise? As in paid them to specifically not cheat, or to help certain situations go in our favour for the sake of balance?

Christ on a bike thats pretty explosive stuff.

I'd love to see it come out one day. It would explain a lot of strange decisions we got that season.

First thing you see when you click that link is this guy's book for sale...

In the early days of the blog he sent you emails of the redacted parts of the blog. I wish I kept them now to PM you with.

The evidence on certain match officials, high profile players, managers and agents collusion to fix matches was in there.

It's the reason I'm not as confident about beating Palace on Saturday as the majority are on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.