Aguero injured after a car accident in the Netherlands

You have pivotal moments in a season, most agreed the loss at home to Chelsea last year changed our season , the loss of Mendy & Aguero now will have a major bearing on our title chances, it was going to be tough enough with them.

Yes,it certainly wont help our title challenge.....but that's different to the hysterical bollocks you posted on the previous page.

Sane, Jesus, Sterling have never done badly when played together.

But you have to say that if we didn't have bad luck we'd have no luck at all.

Sickening news after mendy yesterday as well. Terrible luck.
At least he's not too badly injured if the reports are correct.
Still a massive blow though but hopefully jesus and the guys will shine and aguero won't be missed too much. Fingers crossed.

Get well soon kun.

I see the usual , " don't say anything negative about City" happy fucking clappers are out again.
How about...we don't need Mendy , we'll be fine without Aguero.....there you go , easy isn't it. I'm off to work you stay in LA LA land

You have pivotal moments in a season, most agreed the loss at home to Chelsea last year changed our season , the loss of Mendy & Aguero now will have a major bearing on our title chances, it was going to be tough enough with them.

It's stating the obvious that the loss of both for a long time in Mendy's case and a significant period in Kun's case is a major setback especially as we have no ready made replacements for the role they would have played if available.

IMO the squad is short of numbers in any case and yes we will see if we can come through this relatively unscathed starting tomorrow.

Despite what some think there are 6 sides that can win the title this year and we are currently one of them.

We certainly need Aguerro back ASAP so we hope its a broken rib at worst which should have him available for the derby.

I see the usual , " don't say anything negative about City" happy fucking clappers are out again.
How about...we don't need Mendy , we'll be fine without Aguero.....there you go , easy isn't it. I'm off to work you stay in LA LA land
Saying the title is over because Aguero is out for six to eight weeks is reactionary bollocks. It's not like Bejani will be the starting number nine.

It doesn't help our chances as everyone knows but it doesn't end them. Go pick your toys up from the side of your pram.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.