Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The part where he goes on about Chelsea is where it reaches its cringe crescendo(the bit before it where he's awkwardly saying goodbye to the brass he's just paid for is bad too), starts off all upbeat but descends into bitterness and "smashing a chelsea mug" on the floor. They are on their own planet some of these too cool for school Arsenal dweebs aren't they? :)

Stories appearing that Kroenke has offered Usmanov over £500m for his shares. Arsenal fans are shitting themselves that Usmanov might accept and fuck off to Everton.

It wouldn’t surprise me if that happened. It’s pointless him having those Arsenal shares (apart from them being an investment opportunity and it’s clear he’s in it for more than that) as he doesn’t seem to have any say whatsoever in the running of the club. He might well be better off selling them and teaming up with his mate Moshiri.

Then again, Everton have already found a way to funnel some of Usmanov’s money into the club via his company sponsoring their Finch Farm training complex for something like £17 million a year, something that went almost totally unnoticed in the media last season.

It wouldn’t surprise me if that happened. It’s pointless him having those Arsenal shares (apart from them being an investment opportunity and it’s clear he’s in it for more than that) as he doesn’t seem to have any say whatsoever in the running of the club. He might well be better off selling them and teaming up with his mate Moshiri.

Then again, Everton have already found a way to funnel some of Usmanov’s money into the club via his company sponsoring their Finch Farm training complex for something like £17 million a year, something that went almost totally unnoticed in the media last season.

Wow. I had no idea about the sponsorship. However, I do know of many Everton fans online claiming that our sponsorships are fake.

Re Usmanov, I am not sure he minds having shares in Arsenal, as I would have thought he is getting plenty from his dividends.

Wow. I had no idea about the sponsorship. However, I do know of many Everton fans online claiming that our sponsorships are fake.

Re Usmanov, I am not sure he minds having shares in Arsenal, as I would have thought he is getting plenty from his dividends.

Yeah, here’s some more detail from a Guardian article back in January: https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...s-alisher-usmanov-usm-holdings-farhad-moshiri
I might be on the high side with the figures which haven’t been disclosed but Usmanov is certainly putting money into Everton despite being a shareholder at Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.