Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
skysports-football-pl2-premier-league-arsenal-manchester-city-jack-wilshere_4079623.jpg

Got sent off against us for the U23's. The man is a prize bellend.

They're fucking awful. A quarter of their starting 11 don't want to be there and the rest of them look like they don't give a rubber duck either.

Could be a long season for the arse I think. Oxlade and Sanchez to leave this week I reckon, Ozil will stay but to be honest, I'd run more than him and I'm a right fat bastard.

Arsenal supporter on redcafe. And yes he's serious.

After supporting Arsenal through childhood and then having to deal with the banter years of Wenger. I'm done supporting Arsenal. This will never get better and it's evident. The club is rotten to the core and only care about profit and not silverware. I'll still have love for the club but I can't follow them anymore. I cant keep having my heart broken by this club and I can't watch on as the club gets shafted by numerous people out to make a quick buck.

I'll be called fickle or a glory hunter but I'm now going to start supporting City. If the club can treat us fans like crap then why should I have to stay in the abusive relationship and put up with the same thing over and over again while being neglected. To all the other Arsenal fans who have been supporting the club since childhood. Good luck to you and I hope your health doesn't suffer as a result. I don't want to stop watching football all together but I'll still follow the results of Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.