Julian Weigl

Unfortunately I think it will be next to impossible to buy Julian Weigl from Dortmund. He's got a contract until 2021. At the best of times Dortmund are c***s to deal with, and having sold Dembele they don't exactly need money. It's gonna take a very large amount of money getting Weigl.
Dortmund will sell if Weigl wants to leave. You are right though, he'd cost us a pretty penny, £80m+ IMO.

Hopefully not to the German Rags though.

Not saying it hasn't happened before but he is a 1860 Munich supporter (and came through their academy) and you would hope he might not want to play for them.

I suppose on the other hand he might like to move back to Munich but he comes across as a genuine supporter (still visits during time off), so there should be some resentment towards them.

Not saying it hasn't happened before but he is a 1860 Munich supporter (and came through their academy) and you would hope he might not want to play for them.

I suppose on the other hand he might like to move back to Munich but he comes across as a genuine supporter (still visits during time off), so there should be some resentment towards them.

I hope he chooses us and doesn't go to Munich for a few reasons.

1. They are an arrogant club, who have mouth pieces like Rummenigge and Hoeness who for some unknown reason feel the need to criticise us at every oppprtunity. Our club is none of their business, but they just can't help themselves.

2. They use the fact that the Bundesliga is nearly always a one horse race to strong arm rival clubs into selling them their best players. Then to add insult to injury they either pay peanuts or get them for nowt when they're out of contract. It seems that they just get wealthier and wealthier due to their near unrivalled success, whilst the other teams just have to tow the party line and do as they are told.

3. It would piss them of royally if he signed for us over them and would be one in the eye for the Rummenigge and Hoeness, as they constantly look down their noses at us.

We have very good midfielders out on loan, ( Douglas Luiz and two Garcias

Think with Luiz's price tag that he's definitely more of a possible future player but as much as I love him, not sure if Aleix will make it with us. Unfortunately for Manu I think we're just too stacked in his position, but he'll definitely have a good professional career somewhere in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.