Julian Weigl

Now here's the thing, anyone with room to improve has immense potential!

Even 48 year old me.

I'm of the opinion that anyone we buy for our squad is the finished article. Taking a chance on potential should be kept to the completely free versions that are available from the CFA.
What I inferred was that he is good now and can improve. Why are people so negative at times?
By the way I also have potential for certain things and can give you a few years young man.

Can't see Dortmund selling us two central midfielders in one window. Gundogan is coming, so presumably Weigl isn't.

he's not lightweight player, he still growing up at 20 years old. at current height 6 foot 2, he can be dominance like Busquets.
come on txiki, please sign him and gundogan.

So...who is coming ? Kroos...!? We can sign Xhaka ?
Gundogan and I imagine Pogba are the two the club want. There is zero chance of signing 3, let alone 4, good/high quality players in the same position.

We've been linked with every CM in the world, it would be like signing Suarez, Lewandowski and Ibrahimovic in one window.

Gundogan and I imagine Pogba are the two the club want. There is zero chance of signing 3, let alone 4, good/high quality players in the same position.

We've been linked with every CM in the world, it would be like signing Suarez, Lewandowski and Ibrahimovic in one window.

Yeah, Gundogan & Pogba....great pair, but how can...? Pogba signing is so difficult.

The next Busquets.

If majority of our budget went towards signing Weigl & Gundogan, I'd still be delighted. Those two take us up several levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.