Julian Weigl

I much prefer us to sign Weigl more than Xhaka to be honest. Weigl, Gundogan, Pogba is an amazing core CMs.

Watched this kid play for Dortmund yesterday and was once again impressed with his quality. Dortmund did not have one of their better days but he still stood out as a player of immense potential at only 20 years of age. He is constantly aware of what's going on around him and acts as that anchor between midfield and defence. Passing game is also good.
Hope he is on Peps radar because Weigl will without be a star for many years to come.

With Xhaka being strongly linked to Arsenal maybe City are favouring the signing of Weigl.

For sure Pep will know which he favours as will City.

Dortmund did not have one of their better days but he still stood out as a player of immense potential at only 20 years of age.

Now here's the thing, anyone with room to improve has immense potential!

Even 48 year old me.

I'm of the opinion that anyone we buy for our squad is the finished article. Taking a chance on potential should be kept to the completely free versions that are available from the CFA.

Watched this kid play for Dortmund yesterday and was once again impressed with his quality. Dortmund did not have one of their better days but he still stood out as a player of immense potential at only 20 years of age. He is constantly aware of what's going on around him and acts as that anchor between midfield and defence. Passing game is also good.
Hope he is on Peps radar because Weigl will without be a star for many years to come.

This is what we usually say whenever we are linked to new players, but after we signed them we say they don't fit the system or we wasted our money on these players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.