Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this mostly, but if Arsenal are willing to sell in January, do you really think we'll take a chance waiting for Sanchez until the summer where there's likely to be a free-for-all for his signature?

After Alves being 'nailed on because of his relationship with Pep' would waiting until summer to get Sanchez for free be worth the risk?
This game never stands still and while I expect us to land Sanchez in January for a knockdown fee, then if we don't, when summer comes around we shall be in for the best and brightest up-and-coming prospects that will cost anywhere between £50m-£100m instead. January deals are usually used to fix a problem or to buy an unproven prospect from a lesser league and who can be developed behind the scenes or, in our case, loaned out. Sanchez fits in the first grouping and if he doesn't sign up then for whatever reason then we shall move on and he will quickly be forgotten.

A lot of people saying he only wants Liverpool- if that's true then I don't understand why. If he has the opportunity to come and work under Pep for the current bet team in England and he chooses to go to a club that will win less, finish lower and pay him less then that's fine- but I just don't get it.
He's 26 maybe Klopp has persuaded him he will be around at the club longer than Pep?
I would like to see Pep extend his contract, I'm sure it would help to attract top players.

I cannot understand why he would choose Liverpool over City. They have no chance of winning fuck all.

If he wants to play at the very top then he is going about it in the wrong way.

I think him paired with Stones would be another step forward for you to improve defensively and not just win the EPL but give you a real chance in the CL.

If it's true he wants to go to Liverpool, then it only reinforces my belief that most football players are as thick as fuck.

better sign Koulibaly for less than that price.
we can see closely how good he is when we meet Napoli.
another ball playing defender with towering physical.

He's 26 maybe Klopp has persuaded him he will be around at the club longer than Pep?
I would like to see Pep extend his contract, I'm sure it would help to attract top players.

I always thought three years wasn't enough to finish his project. He's got 20 months left on his deal and so really we need him to sign at least a three year extension.

I always thought three years wasn't enough to finish his project. He's got 20 months left on his deal and so really we need him to sign at least a three year extension.

No idea how long Pep would stay but will be surprised if he renews more then 1 year at a time.

Not like her next door who needs to protect them self with a pay out!

I would say Pep will only do 3 years unless we smash it this season.

Players still to sign to complete his project & players to sign new contracts. I think KDB, Silva, Sterling, Dino, are all waiting for Pep to announce his own contract.

Christmas time maybe new year could be speacial 10 points clear of 2nd place, Semi Final of League Cup & Sanchez & Gualam signed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.