Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
A crock, who seemingly has become more and more talented as this thread has increased?

Seemingly all from a Sunday People report he was nailed on for City?

Pep has always wanted Bonucci, and he's stubborn enough to wait.

Or maybe people saw that he's a great defender before he got injured and he's an ideal replacement for vinnie. Sound like a spoilt twat, but I'm gutted with this news. If pep wants to wait for bonucci, then he better come to us this summer or else we will be shaky at the back again.

Thatd be disappointing if we let Van Dijk go on a "chance" of Bonucci..

Where is this myth VVD come from, seriously?

We spent £50m on Stones last year, and VVD isn't fit to wipe his backside.

And it's even more of an insult he is being mentioned as the only alternative to someone like a Bonucci.

I'd even take that coward Boateng back ahead of VVD.

Let's not kid ourselves here. Paul Joyce has better contacts at Liverpool than Sam Lee at City and we all place s great deal if faith in whatever Sam says. This is as good as done unless Liverpool refuse to pay the money.
If their reliable guys say it's done wouldn't it mean that Liverpool have agreed to pay the amount asked? The reason I say this is so that we don't fail to scrutinize their ITK status should this move fail. Just like everyone else I'm assuming that 'it's done' is not a mere show of intent by Pool to meet the player's valuation...I guess I'm bitter I need to relax☺

Van Dijk is good, but no one is telling me that he is a 60million pound defender.

I've not followed this story, I've been on holiday all week - are Liverpool seriously going to pay that sort of money and thus (I assume) make him the highest paid player at the club?

60 million quid for a average centre half is absurd
We had our pants pulled down with
Otemendi and mangala and stones is still a project we need a ready made world class centre back for that sort of money and VVD isn't that.

He's not better then what we already have.

Glad we aren't playing silly with Southampton £60 million quid ffs for him !!
Really ???
Seriously ????

He may be good but I am always suspicious of players choosing Liverpool over us and Chelsea. Shows he has no ambition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.