Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

Everyone's allowed an opinion
Being rude, they're like arseholes, everyone has one of them too, only some spout more shit than others

Sterling was rested today, so we were weaker down the right, probably Sane on Tuesday so we'll be weaker on the left
Silva could have done with a rest today but his replacement had to play on the right.

Sanchez can play left, right or central giving them all a rest without a drop in quality

A no brainier for £50m never mind £20m

Hence why you are both taking bollocks..........cute smiley thingy
This completely ignores the impact on the harmony and really positive attitude in the squad. At the moment we've got a really good thing going because we are winning and although we have lots of top players, we are in 4 competitive and they are all getting game time. If we bring Sanchez in and that means Sterling or Ssne are benched often, who's to say they continue to play as well when needed? Who's to say they don't start getting pissed off and upsetting the dressing room? It's all pretty easy whilst we are winning all the time, but what when we are out of two completions or three and losing a couple of games and top players are never getting a kick?

Bringing Sanchez in may be a good move, but it is not a no brainer and insulting people who questioned it is out of order imo.

One thing I took away from my lucky attendance yesterday was the large array of nationalities attending.
Some were OTT be-decked out on an apparent jolly , but others (Dutch/Scandinavian(?)) had old style scarves and were clearly regulars.

Good to see. As was the wide age range of the lot.

Seeing willie, power, tuart, summerbee, booth, corrigan etc also brought back memories of when I became a City fan :-)

This completely ignores the impact on the harmony and really positive attitude in the squad. At the moment we've got a really good thing going because we are winning and although we have lots of top players, we are in 4 competitive and they are all getting game time. If we bring Sanchez in and that means Sterling or Ssne are benched often, who's to say they continue to play as well when needed? Who's to say they don't start getting pissed off and upsetting the dressing room? It's all pretty easy whilst we are winning all the time, but what when we are out of two completions or three and losing a couple of games and top players are never getting a kick?

Bringing Sanchez in may be a good move, but it is not a no brainer and insulting people who questioned it is out of order imo.

I just wonder if Sanchez turns up in January will it be Rodney MkII?

One thing I took away from my lucky attendance yesterday was the large array of nationalities attending.
Some were OTT be-decked out on an apparent jolly , but others (Dutch/Scandinavian(?)) had old style scarves and were clearly regulars.

Good to see. As was the wide age range of the lot.

Seeing willie, power, tuart, summerbee, booth, corrigan etc also brought back memories of when I became a City fan :-)

I keep seeing comments like this and I feel like I'm at a different game. There literally aren't any tourists/ ott in the area I'm sat in, its the same people that have always sat there and I don't really notice many walking on the concourse before the game - maybe it's just the area I'm in. I do notice it for champions league games

I keep seeing comments like this and I feel like I'm at a different game. There literally aren't any tourists/ ott in the area I'm sat in, its the same people that have always sat there and I don't really notice many walking on the concourse before the game - maybe it's just the area I'm in. I do notice it for champions league games
I think it does depend on where you sit
We have had to move and the ones near us are constantly changing, only about 50% are regulars.
Noticed a lot of newbies outside last Tuesday, but a fair smattering yesterday.
Walked the spiral behind three Germans yesterday and was sat next to a Texan on Tuesday, although he said he was a seasoncard holder

I think it does depend on where you sit
We have had to move and the ones near us are constantly changing, only about 50% are regulars.
Noticed a lot of newbies outside last Tuesday, but a fair smattering yesterday.
Walked the spiral behind three Germans yesterday and was sat next to a Texan on Tuesday, although he said he was a seasoncard holder

Yea probably. I've been in the east stand mainly this season, but also the south ( level one for both ) and there aren't many at all., none where I sit.Champions league games a different story as lots of regulars don't attend. The only time I've seen a fair few tourists is when I've been in level 2. I actually think compared to other clubs like United or Liverpool we barely have any.

Yea probably. I've been in the east stand mainly this season, but also the south ( level one for both ) and there aren't many at all., none where I sit.Champions league games a different story as lots of regulars don't attend. The only time I've seen a fair few tourists is when I've been in level 2. I actually think compared to other clubs like United or Liverpool we barely have any.
We were on level 1, now we're on level 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.