Wolves (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lack of links for tonights game it seems tonight. The usual place isn't showing it tonight.

there should be plenty once kickoff gets closer. It's on in the U.S. so there will be English commentary streams. Google 'reddit soccer streams' and keep that page bookmarked,they don't show games until a few mins before they start.

Also I really couldn't recommend Ace Streams enough, blows flash/webpage streams that are ridden with spam and ads out of the water. Very easy to set up.

there should be plenty once kickoff gets closer. It's on in the U.S. so there will be English commentary streams. Google 'reddit soccer streams' and keep that page bookmarked,they don't show games until a few mins before they start.

Also I really couldn't recommend Ace Streams enough, blows flash/webpage streams that are ridden with spam and ads out of the water. Very easy to set up.
Who do you use as platform for Ace Steams? I used to use livefootbalol.com but I’ve not managed to get a City game on there for months. It’s full of spam and bad links nowadays.

Who do you use as platform for Ace Steams? I used to use livefootbalol.com but I’ve not managed to get a City game on there for months. It’s full of spam and bad links nowadays.

I'll have to confirm with you when I get home mate but I'm pretty sure it's just Ace Stream Player. The interface is identical to VLC if you're familiar with that for watching media on your computer. Then in that reddit soccer streams link there are specific links for Ace Streams and it's a simple copy and paste. No pop-ups, no ad overlays.

I *think* Davenport and Nmecha are with the first team. Would be buzzing for the former given he's a lifelong blue.

try livetv.sx/en/ I always manage to find a link on their for ace streams.

It's often the case that links will appear closer to kick off. I've got 1 acestream link from within kodi /reddit soccerstreams

arenasport 2( hungary/serb ..that area. It's showing baseball atm, but says city v wolves 20.45(their time)

Can only assume the links will be on the net too, principle is the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.