Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Ive been a bit iffy on the pen. It was one no two ways abt it. But I'd of still been pissed off had it had been against us.

Why ...would you be pissed if it was against us, forgetting the interplay of legs for a minute the defender didnt play the ball and barged the man...it's what ota gets ridiculed for often..it's a foul outside the box...inside the box it's err err err...

Admittedly the linesman made a massive fcuk up. Blatantly offside, but how many decisions have we had go against us?

I feel a bit sorry for the linos at City's games! The speed we break at must make their lives hell! The one touch passing at speed must make their jobs even harder! Not surprised we got a dodgy decision (about time!)

I love that he’s so angry the bitter fucker.

But his comments are a slanderous disgrace and he should be made to publically apologise and get a fine.

Admittedly the linesman made a massive fcuk up. Blatantly offside, but how many decisions have we had go against us?
There was nowt blatant about it!

Look at the freeze frame and Silva’s leg is offside, just.

The linesman doesn’t get to see a freeze frame and sees it once at one speed from one angle.

It was a very tough decision that could have gone either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.