United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the problem is that 20 years of unbroken success attracted many social inadequates to the Rags, people who basically need the reflected glow of success because it's the only success in their lives. Along with the sort of sociopaths who think that supporting a successful club somehow makes you a special superior being, who is entitled to look down on supporters of lesser clubs as "losers".

Frankly I have more respect for someone who loyally supports Rochdale or Prestwich Heys than I have for the Rags who fall into one of these categories. The decent Rag is a rare being, like a white tiger. Usually, they supported them before Ferguson arrived, and remember that they had their thin times as well.

What i really cant get my head round is in every walk of life theres good people and bad people some you hate some you dislike some you simply put up with,but then theres those who you just detest for want of a better word and more often that not they all seem to support the scum! and it cant be just coincidence there has got to be a higher power putting such people in the same frame of mind,perhaps the greatest medical minds need to start studying them.
I am afraid that the finest medical minds have better things to occupy their time with.
The best we can hope for is for them to sink into oblivion.

Had to chuckle reading a thread on R**cafe comparing Pep & Peg, All of a sudden over there it is unfair to judge them just yet as we were a much stronger team than the rags when Pep & Peg arrived.
Now if memory serves we had just pipped them to 4th place at the time on GD, we kept having it rammed down our throats that we were an old ageing squad with little depth. Aguro and Kompany were both crocks who could break down at any time, Sterling was a flop, Gundogan fucked and Yaya was past it.
They were tipped as being one of the title contenders that year, the fact is that while we strengthened a number of positions they spunked £90 million on Jogback where they ended up getting there arseholes reammed in a one horse race. They then use this as an arguement against us.

Compare and contrast

pjyD0Ye.jpg

SXQh3L6.jpg

....Some facts jump out with the colours and positions on the 1st image.

F*ck me we've outscored 4th-9th teams 20-1! And they've only scored 2 of their 23 against the top half...

Those Must have slipped my mind.

So... arrogant, entitled , mercenary, soulless,serial cheating thugs?

Or

Mercenary
Arrogant
Narcissistic
Cheating
Hated
Embittered
Swampian
Terminal
Eye poking
Reactionary

Unethical
Neanderthal
Irrelevant
Thugs
Entitled
Deluded

Anyone with a better T?

Twats?

Matt Busby was class, congratulated us on winning the league in 68. Might have something to do with him being an former City player though. Most hated for me is Scholes, if he played for anyone else he would of had more red cards than Dunnys own goals.

Busby was very good friends with Sir Joe.

And yes. That was a classy "congratulations" from the last decent rag manager.

Remember under King Louis when Anthony Martial was the "best young player in the world" and that Rashford was the best prospect since Pele? No one seems to mention that since Maureen ruined him, now it's all about how Maureen simply doesn't have good enough attackers to really go after teams. Same as how it's not his fault his team doesn't have any leftbacks, despite prior to him arriving Luke Shaw was apparently supposed to be the best leftback in the world for the next 10 years.

He completely ruins young players, then people defend him by saying he hasn't got good enough players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.