FC United Thread

Sorry mate, tried to help. :-(
Shame M&S let them enter against schools.
To be fair it's a shame that schools have to even apply for this type of funding when the Government should be providing them with the necessary funds to operate at optimal performance but that's the Tories for you. Besides numerous schools will be using the SMRE facility at FCUM so it'll benefit schools indirectly :)

Just more fuel to the fire when plod eventually gets of its arse and investigates the scum bags.

All those fake votes have bitten FC Scum on the arse - St.Andrews won!

I'm delighted to inform you that we have been awarded the judges' prize for community effort in the M&S Energy Fund competition.

I know that you all worked extremely hard on our behalf to promote the bid and we are very grateful.

The £12,000 grant will be used to upgrade our lighting in school to LED. Not only is this more energy-efficient, it has been proven to create a better learning environment.

I'm sure you'll all agree that this is a worthwhile grant to benefit all of the children in our school and an achievement of which collectively we should be very proud.

THANK YOU - your support has been amazing!

The M&S Energy team

Excellent news.

Do they ever pay for anything ?
d34d3b9a5fe603aba043bca380bf1182.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.