Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegan of the Daily Fail spinning again.

3 clubs spend more than City on wages. Top 3 will do. But Keegan and the Fail had to shoe horn City into the headline and article. Wanker!

IMG_1084.jpg

Keegan of the Daily Fail spinning again.

3 clubs spend more than City on wages. Top 3 will do. But Keegan and the Fail had to shoe horn City into the headline and article. Wanker!

IMG_1084.jpg
The same Mike Keegan that was nominated at the North West football awards yet won sod all xD

Mike, firstly we still would happily explain the facts of life to your red circle pals face as we would yours. Secondly the above is why you're seen as one of the many now butchering journalism. This may have always been the case but now we have options (wonderful world of the internet)and your option is a bit weak if truth be told. You really, at the core of it want to see those clicks and replies, personally i could not give a toss what you have to say about anything. In fact these few sentences are starting to drag on.

Your big gig is simply having a bit of a platform, i look forward to the day the media model changes to a more personal level, your out of a job boss :-)

The same Mike Keegan that was nominated at the North West football awards yet won sod all xD

Mike, firstly we still would happily explain the facts of life to your red circle pals face as we would yours. Secondly the above is why you're seen as one of the many now butchering journalism. This may have always been the case but now we have options (wonderful world of the internet)and your option is a bit weak if truth be told. You really, at the core of it want to see those clicks and replies, personally i could not give a toss what you have to say about anything. In fact these few sentences are starting to drag on.

Your big gig is simply having a bit of a platform, i look forward to the day the media model changes to a more personal level, your out of a job boss :-)
Well "jrb" would totally disagree with you mate.He likes nothing more than giving his click bites to anyone who make even the slightest murmur of a negative spin against City.
I honestly don`t believe its anything we didn`t know already and in fact he`s helped us out on this muted point.We are NOT the leading payers in either the PL or Europe and it certainly proves to our "noiseless classless outer Manchester neighbours" that we can attract the best players nowadays,due to our wonderful project and top Manager.
In fact he`s been quite positive in claiming that Pep has been backed to the hilt by our Owner and amazing Board.
I bet the fuckers over the road wished they had both our Owner and Manager.
Fuck `em all Guy and don`t let the bastards grind you down.I`m fucking "luvin` it" mate.

Well "jrb" would totally disagree with you mate.He likes nothing more than giving his click bites to anyone who make even the slightest murmur of a negative spin against City.
I honestly don`t believe its anything we didn`t know already and in fact he`s helped us out on this muted point.We are NOT the leading payers in either the PL or Europe and it certainly proves to our "noiseless classless outer Manchester neighbours" that we can attract the best players nowadays,due to our wonderful project and top Manager.
In fact he`s been quite positive in claiming that Pep has been backed to the hilt by our Owner and amazing Board.
I bet the fuckers over the road wished they had both our Owner and Manager.
Fuck `em all Guy and don`t let the bastards grind you down.I`m fucking "luvin` it" mate.
Me too.
If you read it we are actually 5th on the list and 3rd in the PL. Some on here would have been steaming had they put Chelsea in there and not mentioned us at all!

“Manchester City seem to be running away with it, playing brilliant football, but remember this happened last season. Manchester City went quite a few points clear and everyone was saying it was going to be their title and it never quite happened.

Quote from Michael Owen.

Here's the table on Nov 15th last year.

1. Liverpool 26pts
2. Chelsea 25pts
3. City 24pts
4. Arsenal 24pts

That took all of 5 mins, to research. What are these idiots getting paid for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.