United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of at least one poster I could nominate!
Cary-Grant-cary-grant-28771284-500-359.gif

Anyone who wants a giggle, they've set up a "Rashford v Jesus" thread on ragcafe. Even on there Jesus is trouncing him, but some of the opinions are fantastically deluded. For some reason, they seem to think Rashford is some kind of all round player, rather than someone who just scores goals? I have to assume this is because he doesn't really score any goals against anyone other than lower league teams so have to try and come up with something he's good at, but unless "all round game" means running quickly and aimlessly, or giving the ball away for fun, I don't really know what they mean?

Rashford is such a limited player at the moment, all he has is pace and a bit of direct dribbling, but as soon as opposition realised that, he's become bordering on useless. He is also possibly the worst set piece taker I've seen, which considering I recall Jesus Navas taking corners, is quite an achievement

He's not fit to lace the boots of Jesus......Navas.

Well, with a massive haul of 7 goals and 6 assists, if Pogba, allegedly, has ingested any 'Substances' all I can say
is he must have enriched the local skunk dealers.

The rags were shit with him and shit without him, yet, the media are talking like he is the messiah and the rags will trounce all before them when he returns, never heard so much drivel about a distinctly average overrated player...!

The rags were shit with him and shit without him, yet, the media are talking like he is the messiah and the rags will trounce all before them when he returns, never heard so much drivel about a distinctly average overrated player...!

This is true. The more games he misses the better player he becomes according to the media. They point to his performances earlier this season but all 4 appearances were against struggling teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.