United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho was almost a forced choice for them. They had to pick a big name to impress their fans given that we had got Pep. Some Rag fans still claim Mourinho is the better manager of the two, after all.

Problem is the guy is poison and what's more, it looks very much as if his head's gone. They might win some more trophies, but he is not the solution they need for their systemic issues. Frankly, I don't know who is. You don't find a Busby or a Baconface down every job centre. I think they need to start by completely restructuring their club, spending shedloads of money, and, in many ways, copying City.

mate trust me, you find a bacon face down every job centre!

Giggs, in his latest thrilling extract from his Class of 92 Diary has said he wouldn’t swap Rashford for Jesus.

Could go some way to explain why no clubs are willing to offer him a job.
Probably more down to the fact that he can't be trusted around other peoples wives. I doubt any club owners would want that serial adulterer anywhere near their clubs.

What a douche is that Giggs!
custom_grammar_police_proper_english_classic_round_sticker-r38ee9ba0b24140499cb9dda09a894843_v9wth_8byvr_324.jpg

detestable yankie slang.

as an aside, did you know that a douche is actually a device for washing out the vagina?
here's one
51I5WLu8cWL._SY355_.jpg

i can't decide if it's a fitting epithet for bryan briggs or not.

These comments from Giggs make the Rags into a laughing stock. FFS Jesus is leading the line for Brazil, one of the world's greatest teams, aged just 20, and has a better than one in two match goals record. Rashford has done ok in a very defensive hoof ball United team. Would Rashford get a game for City or Brazil?

These comments from Giggs make the Rags into a laughing stock. FFS Jesus is leading the line for Brazil, one of the world's greatest teams, aged just 20, and has a better than one in two match goals record. Rashford has done ok in a very defensive hoof ball United team. Would Rashford get a game for City or Brazil?

Course he would
He'd stroll into our League cup starting eleven

custom_grammar_police_proper_english_classic_round_sticker-r38ee9ba0b24140499cb9dda09a894843_v9wth_8byvr_324.jpg

detestable yankie slang.

as an aside, did you know that a douche is actually a device for washing out the vagina?
here's one

detestable yankie slang.

here's one
51I5WLu8cWL._SY355_.jpg

i can't decide if it's a fitting epithet for bryan briggs or not.
oh, right ...... no wonder it won’t light my gas oven.

I see Pogba is to miss Newcastle as well. People have recovered from death faster than this fella recovers from a so called 2-4 week knock.

Very odd isn't it, you would have thought a hamstring strain would have fully healed by now. He's not even returned to the UK for training as far as I know and keeps flouncing around the world while he should be resting.
it's almost as if there is a reason to keep him away from the rest of the squad and facilities for a while, maybe they don't want him there for some reason? Maybe they are worried he may be too big to get through the toilet window :)

who knows.

Anyone who wants a giggle, they've set up a "Rashford v Jesus" thread on ragcafe. Even on there Jesus is trouncing him, but some of the opinions are fantastically deluded. For some reason, they seem to think Rashford is some kind of all round player, rather than someone who just scores goals? I have to assume this is because he doesn't really score any goals against anyone other than lower league teams so have to try and come up with something he's good at, but unless "all round game" means running quickly and aimlessly, or giving the ball away for fun, I don't really know what they mean?

Rashford is such a limited player at the moment, all he has is pace and a bit of direct dribbling, but as soon as opposition realised that, he's become bordering on useless. He is also possibly the worst set piece taker I've seen, which considering I recall Jesus Navas taking corners, is quite an achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.