The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
From memory and it is somewhat hazy the problems at Bradford were because as usual they had put prices up for City fans and many went in the Bradford end behind the goal. We scored and loads started celebrating which the backward locals didn't like. At Wolves it was after the game around the subways and I am sure there was a paper report about a Wolves fan being stabbed after they had tried to ambush City fans. Think it may have been his own knife used on him. Think there was a large following that night of Cool Cats

Even now, I think my favourite Top Ten would include two games at Bradford: the 4-2, and the promotion clincher the following season.

Back on Topic.
Glenn Hoddle, Neil McNab and a good old fashioned Mansfield mudbath
Tottenham in Division Two 1977-78
Mansfield's 3rd is hilarious.

State of their city thread on their wacky forum lol absolute classless ****s. Hope Real snaps up fat Poch next season, can't wait for their little bubble to burst and they go back to their irrelevancy. Some moron even went on to say "When we win the league we might take their spot. It’s all jealousy, we are the club they so desperately wish they were". Which is absolutely hilarious.

Pep lives in their heads rent free, can't wait for us to tear them a new one.

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/come-here-to-laugh-at-citeh.16786/page-17

Last edited:
"When we win the league we might take their spot. It’s all jealousy, we are the club they so desperately wish they were".

Laughable. Start spouting when you've won something you fucking clowns.
I hope we piss on their chips at every available opportunity and deprive them of winning anything for another 50 years.
They have some truly despicable fans........and you thought Gooners were fucking deluded. This lot take the biscuit.

"When we win the league we might take their spot. It’s all jealousy, we are the club they so desperately wish they were".

Laughable. Start spouting when you've won something you fucking clowns.
I hope we piss on their chips at every available opportunity and deprive them of winning anything for another 50 years.
They have some truly despicable fans........and you thought Gooners were fucking deluded. This lot take the biscuit.
I have a fair smattering of both in the n. London branch of the family and to be fair, they share an equal capacity for delusion about their clubs and their entitlement to success.
What they also share though, is a vein-throbbing hatred of City, for all the obvious reasons, and the competition between Alan sugar and Wenger as to who can be the most angry, insulting and totally inaccurate about us is symptomatic of this.

State of their city thread on their wacky forum lol absolute classless ****s. Hope Real snaps up fat Poch next season, can't wait for their little bubble to burst and they go back to their irrelevancy. Some moron even went on to say "When we win the league we might take their spot. It’s all jealousy, we are the club they so desperately wish they were". Which is absolutely hilarious.

Pep lives in their heads rent free, can't wait for us to tear them a new one.

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/come-here-to-laugh-at-citeh.16786/page-17

That whole forum is ridiculous though. They don't have "Arsenal Thread", "United Thread", "City Thread" etc, they're all "Let's all laugh at Team Name". Sad, sad bastards.

Most of them seem to like United too which by default makes them twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.