West Ham (h) pre-match thread

West Ham (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/suspensions

The cut off date is 31st Dec. Leroy is 3 PL bookings and 4th was in EFL (which I think counts). So Kompany Fernandinho and Leroy need to steer clear of West Ham match really. The good news, is if they get booked in the derby, they'll serve suspension against Swansea and be back for Spurs and the busy XMAS period.

All about managing the squad at home to West Ham, Mangala/Danilo/Bernardo are more than capable.

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/discipline/suspensions

The cut off date is 31st Dec. Leroy is 3 PL bookings and 4th was in EFL (which I think counts). So Kompany Fernandinho and Leroy need to steer clear of West Ham match really. The good news, is if they get booked in the derby, they'll serve suspension against Swansea and be back for Spurs and the busy XMAS period.

All about managing the squad at home to West Ham, Mangala/Danilo/Bernardo are more than capable.

Sometimes not as easy as it sounds getting booked. Fernandinho couldn't last night! Kompany seems to get booked without any effort whatsoever so I would leave him out Sunday with Fernandinho but if he is fit, I'd play Sane. Surely he can go one game without showing dissent which pretty much all his bookings come from.

I don't want too many changes as it makes us a bit disjointed for me.

Sometimes not as easy as it sounds getting booked. Fernandinho couldn't last night! Kompany seems to get booked without any effort whatsoever so I would leave him out Sunday with Fernandinho but if he is fit, I'd play Sane. Surely he can go one game without showing dissent which pretty much all his bookings come from.

I don't want too many changes as it makes us a bit disjointed for me.

True - how he avoided a yellow even the most ardent blue will never know. In an ideal world you want our best XI to play both Spurs and the derby.

That at the minute with injuries is Ederson/Walker/Kompany/Otamendi/Delph/Fernandinho/KDB/Silva/Sane/Jesus/Sterling
Sergio and Jesus interchangeable, as Bernardo is with a host of that midfield.

Still folk talking of destroying teams. Just like they did pre match for Hudds and Saints. We didn’t play particularly well in those games and just managed to get the win. Although I do think we’ll win this, we’re not playing with the same form we were until recently. Just hope that form returns against the rags. Can’t see us getting a result there unless it does.

-------------------Ederson--------------------
Walker------Otto-------Mangala-----Delph
------------------Gundogan-------------------
-----Sterling-----Bernardo------Silva-------
------------Aguero--------Jesus--------------

Kompany, Sane, Ferny, KDB, on the bench if needed.

It is a risk playing Sane, if he gets a yellow he will not be able to play against United. Could potentially see Diaz at LW and Bernardo at RW against the hammers, but it is unlikely imo
Don’t think he’ll be playing anyhow. He’s got a virus. That’s why he wasn’t in squad yesterday.

When the Rags get stuffed by the Goons , i expect us to play a strong team against West Ham arriving at the swamp with a eleven or even a ten point lead means PEG has to attack , it will be like shooting fish in a barrel if the Rags decide to cross the half way line.

Still folk talking of destroying teams. Just like they did pre match for Hudds and Saints. We didn’t play particularly well in those games and just managed to get the win. Although I do think we’ll win this, we’re not playing with the same form we were until recently. Just hope that form returns against the rags. Can’t see us getting a result there unless it does.
Pep tinkering.

We need to sort out WTF is going on with our defending at corners.
The Huddersfield goal was a joke and we failed to defend three Saints corners each one of which could have led to a goal.
Both the first Saints chance and the Huddersfield goal were flick ons at the near post.
Playing exciting attacking football is great but we need to learn from basic defensive errors and correct them, otherwise all our good work going forward goes out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.