Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm strangely relaxed about this one. Even if we lose we're still 5 clear and I can't see them bettering our form over the 6 points over the remaining 22 games. So by the same logic a draw is a good enough result.

If we win then the title is as good as done. Sky/BT will try to sell it like anything can still happen but for them to claw back 12 points over 22 games would need to see a spectacular collapse from us. With the ability in the squad, I just don't see that happening.

p.s. I know I said 6 and 12 but the added goal difference we have over them is as good as an extra point.

I'm strangely relaxed about this one. Even if we lose we're still 5 clear and I can't see them bettering our form over the 6 points over the remaining 22 games. So by the same logic a draw is a good enough result.

If we win then the title is as good as done. Sky/BT will try to sell it like anything can still happen but for them to claw back 12 points over 22 games would need to see a spectacular collapse from us. With the ability in the squad, I just don't see that happening.

p.s. I know I said 6 and 12 but the added goal difference we have over them is as good as an extra point.

Disagree slightly.
Surely the mind set should be for Pep to say
"win the game" and put us 11 in front and
virtually eliminate them from contention.
That said I was disappointed in his team when we lost in the League last season.
He needs to drill into them the importance of the win.

I am sick of reading the rags will win this the rags are going to smash us etc etc. Just do what we do best City and we will win. COME ON CITY

1-0- to City at half time, like it was five years ago in the 6-1. In the second half the rags have to go on all-out attack and they put City under pressure. It becomes a bit of a siege for fifteen minutes but they don't score. Then there's a scramble in front of City's goal and the ball is passed back to Ederson with Lukaku etc charging in. He can't pick it up so he deftly nutmegs Lukaku and puts him on his arse, then kicks it long upfield to Sterling standing alone on halfway. Sterling races on, takes it round De Gea and scores into an open net. 2-0 and when Aguero scores right after the the restart City are home and dry and O.T. is emptying fast. After that the final score can be anything City want to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.