Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba " i hope some of their players get injured". Thanks for that, no Pep talk needed for the derby our players will be well motivated to win it.

These day walkers have strange views lol

I think it's Derby week. So much strange stuff appears in the press, prime example Raz joining Madrid now because he hasn't put pen to paper yet. It's just noise. If you read between the lines, Kev is saying 'I fucking hate Pogba the smelly git. His hair smells and karma is a woman, woman'

If silva doesn't play this game suddenly becomes even more difficult..no silva affects KDB as he is never quite as good when there is total responsibility on him.

Silva is always key in these games. Hopefully its just precautionary and he will be fit to play.

If silva doesn't play this game suddenly becomes even more difficult..no silva affects KDB as he is never quite as good when there is total responsibility on him.

Silva is always key in these games. Hopefully its just precautionary and he will be fit to play.

Checkout Bluwhits comments on the David thread mate ;)

I think it's Derby week. So much strange stuff appears in the press, prime example Raz joining Madrid now because he hasn't put pen to paper yet. It's just noise. If you read between the lines, Kev is saying 'I fucking hate Pogba the smelly git. His hair smells and karma is a woman, woman'
lol very true

Wathing the Chelsea match, even though Chelsea didn't take their chances and Atletico managed to cope with Chelsea's onslaught somewhat (though they are out) and though theirs was not a parked train but a mini bus if you like because they needed to win and hope Qarabag would do them a favour, there was something that struck me.

Recently I've been doing a kind of study on how to undo parked buses and two of those methods were in full flow today (one was used a lot more than the other).

The first is sending balls from wide for your big men to head it in and the second is having an attacker who can dribble into the box.

Chelsea's team has got these in spades. The second point is a quality that Alexis Sanchez will bring to the team if we get him next summer. I know Sterling tries to do this, Delph does try, Jesus and Sane I believe have this quality but we rarely ever get to see them in full flow.

The way Hazard was skipping past the Atleti defenders was a sight to behold especially in the second half and after some time they had to crowd him out to minimize his danger and so Chelsea began to try from the other wing with Moses and also later brought in Pedro to try reduce the predictability of their attacks going through Hazard all of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.