Kodi/SPMC

Wondered where it went.

Well tried all those links there were ok but buffered Or went of. Acestream the way to go had it running in a second half game no buffering and never went off just around a minute behind.

I spet all morning putting acestream on the fire stick and I'll be fucked if I can figure out how to use it.

I spet all morning putting acestream on the fire stick and I'll be fucked if I can figure out how to use it.
You don't do anything with it apart from open it up before you open an acestream link in kodi. Streamarmy/Kickoff works well for acestream footy links

Like I said by all means discuss, guide and help each other out like YouTube but when people are advertising and posting up services for illegal streaming that could land Ric in hot water, it's no power trip just an action of caution.

Keep up the good work as I know a lot of users visit the thread for help and advice from yourself and others..........
Understood Dan, think I'm guilty of flying too close to the sun at times in this regard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.