Wilfried Zaha

Garbage player with no end product, Sinclair Mk2 - diving shit to add to that. Hope we don't go near him even with a barge pole.
He created their only two chances and also won the pen (it was a dive I know). Walker had him in his pocket though but thats no shame as Walker is the best RB in the league and when he moved to the right he terrorised Danilo a couple of times in a few minutes.

If he can't beat you for pace and power, he'll just keep trying and keep losing the ball. Then start cheating. No brain on him whatsoever

If he can't beat you for pace and power, he'll just keep trying and keep losing the ball. Then start cheating. No brain on him whatsoever
Which other full backs are as quick and strong defensively as Walker though? He didnt need much time on the right wing to go past Danilo with tricks and not just pace. And I can tell you if he'd play for us and dove to win us a penalty in the 90th minute at 0-0 we'd be loving it. And please stop with this brain nonsense. Yes he's not a de Bruyne but in terms of decision making when he's on the ball hes not worse than Sterling or Sane.

Which other full backs are as quick and strong defensively as Walker though? He didnt need much time on the right wing to go past Danilo with tricks and not just pace. And I can tell you if he'd play for us and dove to win us a penalty in the 90th minute at 0-0 we'd be loving it. And please stop with this brain nonsense. Yes he's not a de Bruyne but in terms of decision making when he's on the ball hes not worse than Sterling or Sane.
Agreed, Sane was pocketed by Fosu Mensah ffs!

Is it fuck. He doesn't have decision making on the ball, he just runs with it until he loses it. Sane and Sterling are absolutely worlds ahead of him. Anyone with a brain would have noticed that he didn't have the pace or power to simple run past Walker, rather than repeatedly try, repeatedly fail and repeatedly fall over and ask for a freekick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.