Kodi/SPMC

I had the Blue Moon build (nothing to do with this site or Ric) on Kodi and today it is saying all Wookie builds and apps have been removed and taken offline.

Is anyone else having similar issues / know any solutions?

Thanks a lot

I had the Blue Moon build (nothing to do with this site or Ric) on Kodi and today it is saying all Wookie builds and apps have been removed and taken offline.

Thanks a lot
Bluemoon went 12 months ago mate,

Wookie also retired a few weeks ago

Last edited:

Thanks a lot
I took it down a while ago mate, it's been gone a year now

Sadly now build and addon makers if they start need to start totally fresh. Even the email they use to sign up to github etc needs to be done from behind multiple vpn's. They can never ever connect to anything regarding the addon without ssl and multiple vpn's. Logging on to a forum just once with no vpn is enough to set the ball rolling against you these days.

Unless you make any money out of it pal, i doubt very much anyone would notice.

after reading TCIBs above comment....is it really gone that bad?

Unless you make any money out of it pal, i doubt very much anyone would notice.

after reading TCIBs above comment....is it really gone that bad?
I think build makers would just get a slap on the wrist first time. The addon makers are getting knocks at the door and threatening letters, especially uk based people. Aguerrroooooooooo would be ok, i think, but people making the addons that are for piracy only are under a bit of pressure now yeah.

They are looked at in the same way as people who prolifically upload to torrent sites or nzb servers are these days.

Sadly now build and addon makers if they start need to start totally fresh. Even the email they use to sign up to github etc needs to be done from behind multiple vpn's. They can never ever connect to anything regarding the addon without ssl and multiple vpn's. Logging on to a forum just once with no vpn is enough to set the ball rolling against you these days.

I think build makers would just get a slap on the wrist first time. The addon makers are getting knocks at the door and threatening letters, especially uk based people. Aguerrroooooooooo would be ok, i think, but people making the addons that are for piracy only are under a bit of pressure now yeah.

They are looked at in the same way as people who prolifically upload to torrent sites or nzb servers are these days.

6 months i have been with Virmin and forgot all about their free nzb server....thanks for the remind mate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.