Burnley (3rd rd FA Cup) Post Match thread

the burnley fan and a few people recently have said if pep was manager at united they would be top of the league. really? come on how many of their players would you like at city. maybe de gea but eddie will be better in 2 years at most. i think martial would do well at city but i would not swap any other of their squad for ours. so no if pep was at united they would still be miles behind this city team

Thanks for granting me freedom of thought/feel officer.

I don't find it entertaining, but I admire what they have achieved as a club. They tried the entertaining bit under Coyle and got relegated. Dyche has found a formula to suit him and his players, not pretty but meets their goals.

You don't have to agree but I feel the arrogance leaves a bitter taste and could be left out, just because we play pretty football
I never told you what to think or called you names.

You, on the other hand decided you didn't like what I thought of Burnley's shite play and called me arrogant and goner like, so the irony of your opening sentence is fantastic.

the burnley fan and a few people recently have said if pep was manager at united they would be top of the league. really? come on how many of their players would you like at city. maybe de gea but eddie will be better in 2 years at most. i think martial would do well at city but i would not swap any other of their squad for ours. so no if pep was at united they would still be miles behind this city team

I think they would, and it shows more about the manager than the players. People still dont get the full brilliance of the man

You, on the other hand decided you didn't like what I thought of Burnley's shite play and called me arrogant and goner like, so the irony of your opening sentence is fantastic.

You said "feel free". And I said thanks.
No irony there, pal. Just manners.

Directly after Bernardo scored he pointed at Sane to give credit for the assist, while Sane pointed towards KDB for the through ball. The team spirit is really high!

Also, I never specifically called you names, flower. I used your particular post as a reference to a creeping attitude I see coming in amongst our fanbase.

You then threw a diva strop. Thats the timeline

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.