Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would expect a debut vs Newcastle at the Etihad personally. Here's what we have:

Several respected journalists over the last few days saying negotiations have started
Recent John Cross article claiming a fee will be between £25m-£30m
Rumors this morning that City Store has started printing Sanchez shirts
Arsenal wanting to sell early enough that they can get a replacement in

Based on that it sounds to me like City are confident the deal will be done but Arsenal aren't happy with the fee just yet. With both clubs having people dealing exclusively with this transfer at the moment things could change at any time but I would assume it won't be in time for the Liverpool game.
Where did you see that City Store has started printing Sanchez shirts?

Is it time for @citykev28 to get to Barton Aerodrome with a flask and a box of butties yet?
Well ahead. I’ve been here since 11pm last night. I brought corned beef sandwiches with red sauce, a flask of hot water and instant porridge pots for breakfast and am ordering a doner meat and pineapple pizza for tea.

I papped myself earlier when I retreated into my tent after allowing myself to be distracted by thoughts of Leigh Darby’s stockings and missed a plane landing during the fracas that followed.

Fortunately, the plane was arriving from Southport, not Santiago.

Should get done pretty quickly, personal terms obviously already sorted, no reason for a delay as it’d be crackers for him to play against Chelsea on Weds.

Of course, Arsene is a stubborn cûnt and could delay it but that would be taking an unnecessary risk, imo.
I don't think he'll pull on an Arsenal shirt again

Oh FFS 28m down 5 m in add ons how fucking difficult is this. Tried to convince myself not happening during this window but now with all said cant fucking wait. Going to the Toon match as well so it would be brilliant to see him on his debut. Bit like the Trevor Francis signing all those years ago. Buzzin.

Well ahead. I’ve been here since 11pm last night. I brought corned beef sandwiches with red sauce, a flask of hot water and instant porridge pots for breakfast and am ordering a doner meat and pineapple pizza for tea.

I papped myself earlier when I retreated into my tent after allowing myself to be distracted by thoughts of Leigh Darby’s stockings and missed a plane landing during the fracas that followed.

Fortunately, the plane was arriving from Southport, not Santiago.
Kev bollocks to transfers, I like the sound of a doner meat and pineapple pizza, where can I get one of them?

Hearing fee all agreed.

Letting Arsenal tee up a target.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.