Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you have a gander at the Daily mail and read the PEP/ SANCHEZ piece you surely hope as a blue that we get this over the line. Honestly for those not stuck in the 70s with the Rodney Marsh theory ( i loved watching him) i cannot think why any self respecting blue wouldnt want him

if you have a gander at the Daily mail and read the PEP/ SANCHEZ piece you surely hope as a blue that we get this over the line. Honestly for those not stuck in the 70s with the Rodney Marsh theory ( i loved watching him) i cannot think why any self respecting blue wouldnt want him
Because he's past his best. Simple

The question needs to be asked. If the only deal open was part exchange for 1 of Kun, Raza, GJ or Leroy would you still do it? If not this is a very short term signing as next year Sánchez will be spending more time on the bench than his ego will allow.

Why is this even being discussed? We either buy him for CASH this window or we get him for FREE in the Summer? We aren't doing a player swap. We didn't do one in the summer so why would we do one now in January?

Doesn't make sense at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.