Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most galling thing about Milner is all the trophies he's won and how incredibly effective he has proven himself to be in a central role since he left us.

Silva and KDB are good but they're no James Milner.

To be honest I can see why Milner chose to go. He was never a really big part of our success. Neither manager trusted him in any of the big games. He was average and still is but fans seem to like the work ethic in a player which he obviously has. I wasn't bothered in the slightest when he went because he added nothing

Is boring Milner still knocking about??

A few were hounded for calling him the twunt he was in the last year of his contract, he undoubtedly held us to ransom and walked off, socks down in to the shit stain of the Mersey, where apparently he has caught syphallis/cat aids... his celebration the week after the cup final defeat will remain the only image that remains for me from 'boring Milner', you can't buy class, la.....

As for Sunday, school time

1-4, Sterling Hat-trick

Milner is an utter wanker for that reason alone I hope we totally destroy these but think it' gonna be a really close game don' really do well at anfield but hoping of a good result. 2-3 come on you blueboys x

Really!? Come on guys. -_-

Milner ran down his contract , whilst promising every other week he would be re-signing , he then engineered a move to Dipperpool and recieved a big fat signing on fee (allegedly between £6m and £10m) where as Dipperpool fans gave Sterling dogs abuse for being totally honest asking to leaave the club and bringing in nearly £50m for Brendan the teeth to waste on dross replacement players. Milner is a **** , Sterling was above board with everything he did , he wanted to join a club that will win trophies and recieve a remuneration his talent deserves.

No Coutinho, no Hedrerson, Salah just back from injury and a wank goalie, possible ban for Firminho too. It'll never be easier than this Sunday IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.