Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Milner ran down his contract , whilst promising every other week he would be re-signing , he then engineered a move to Dipperpool and recieved a big fat signing on fee (allegedly between £6m and £10m) where as Dipperpool fans gave Sterling dogs abuse for being totally honest asking to leaave the club and bringing in nearly £50m for Brendan the teeth to waste on dross replacement players. Milner is a **** , Sterling was above board with everything he did , he wanted to join a club that will win trophies and recieve a remuneration his talent deserves.

Yes, when you explain it like that, seems fair enough to me.

No Coutinho, no Hedrerson, Salah just back from injury and a wank goalie, possible ban for Firminho too. It'll never be easier than this Sunday IMO.
I concur. Liverpool are definitely the underdogs with City just ripping up the league.

No Coutinho, no Hedrerson, Salah just back from injury and a wank goalie, possible ban for Firminho too. It'll never be easier than this Sunday IMO.
I actually want Henderson to play though, he's absolutely bobbins.

Wonder if pep will see something we don’t and pick a different team? For instance play Bernardo and sterling as the wingers? Maybe he might see Bernardo a requirement to keep possession and halt Liverpool attacking wise? Personally I’d go with the team that everyone is predicting as I feel Liverpool will leave gaps for rapid counters and sane and Sterling are perfect.

Our team selection is secondary to theirs.
Will Klipperty change the game plan to nullify our midfield trio.

He really should because we will win comfortably otherwise.

Can't wait.

Nicholas just mentioned that Walkers a doubt? What's happened since the Bristol game.

Nicholas just mentioned that Walkers a doubt? What's happened since the Bristol game.
There was some suggestion he took a knock against Burnley, but he was fine v Bristol and wasn't mentioned by Guardiola in the press conference so probably just Nicholas talking out his arse again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.