Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, unfortunately they are competing for major trophies. They won 2 last year & would be winning the league if it wasn’t for us. So, I guess, not a bad second option if he wants to leave Arse in Jan

League cup is not a major trophy and Fergie wouldn’t be happy if United were in a second tier European competition. Let’s face it it’s January and the only realistic chance of trophies for United is the Fa cup. Hardly a step up from Arsenal in the short term, in the long term they are a long way behind us in being the best team in the country and able to give Europe’s best a run for their money.

Robbie AFTV is still Very Adamant he is still coming to City with his connections. It's a good watch, with him shutting them Rags up about PEP! Robbie does Love city, so fair play going on a united channel.

If you can suffer that Muppet with the blond wig that's a good listen, Robbie taking the piss, top man

He's a great player no doubt. Are we that desperate for another striker? I don't think so. Lets face it we could sign Saido Berahino as cover for Sergio and Jesus and still win the league. If we get him, good. If we don't, so what
I imagine Saido would be ample rain covering for both these days.

A lot of bollocks being spouted by the press/KFA's.

People saying his wage demands are the problem and he's just a money grabber.
His wages/package had already been agreed in the summers aborted move. So not a lot would have changed this time around.
If we were happy to pay x amount then, we would be now.

His signing on fee.
This might have changed in his favour. A player with one year left and six months would mean the player would expect more now.
This would be because the buying club paying less to the selling club, plus the player can wait a little longer and get a much bigger signing on fee.
Either way, the buying club can afford a bigger signing on fee because of the reduced buying cost.

Agents fee's might also have risen due to the above comment.

Arsenal will probably the sticking point. They now accept he is not signing/staying.
But they will still want a replacement before selling. Of course they want £35m, why not? Doesn't mean they will get it.
Our main advantage is Sanchez wanting to join us. But this also depends how much he wants to leave Arsenal.
If he has decided it has to be this window, then we might have a problem. I feel his agent might be encouraging other bids in a ploy to force our hand or raise his fee's.

Finally, it all depends how much we really want him, and if we want him now. The £20m maximum being touted will not be a monetary issue. Rather just a gamble on Sanchez's desire to join us, or a tactic when dealing with Arsenal's stubbornness. Be funny if this was all wrapped up (and he has signed for us), and we were all just waiting for Arsenal to complete the paperwork on his replacement before making the announcement...

I think if we want to be competitive in all 4 competitions then we need an extra option upfront, as aguero injury record in previous seasons has not been great. Having a sanchez like player will also give some competition to Sane which I think is needed.

True but to be fair we dont seem too shabby when Serge isnt playing

What i´m trying to say is that Mourinho knows that the only way to win the Guardiola Mourinho game is extenuating (it´s the word correct, right??) him.
This is going to happen with all the potential signings ( Fred, Weigl.all), contract renegotiations, etc.
The gentleman

For Mourinho is the same. He´s not corrupt but Antero were on the same " play dirty" mode.
Whores and gangsters happen in Porto. They got points taken. It´s no joke! Actually Portugal is a soap opera on that type of thing, lolololol. That´s the extreme.

If that "way of conducting business" was ok, in this case Mourinho will going to be on every transfer, every contrat renegotiation, with messages in the press and all of that.
Carefull because Mourinho like Antero play dirty and like in the "Ashley Cole" situation they will do everything to put the game in their confort zone (low blows allowed).
Do you think that Pogba ( injuries quote) came from the bhuddist approach by Mourinho?
He thinks this is a war. That´s all he knows. That´s all he does.
He is good in press conferences, defensive approach and developing a "war mentality".
Fucking hell are you the Portugese equivalent to our Marvin ?

Do we really, really need him. It's like having 3 sports cars on the drive and buying another. If he does go over the road he will be destroyed as a footballer and join Lukaku with the alsorans, which will be a shame.
Oh we need him all right or at least another option up front because Jesus even before his injury wasn't finding the net too often. He has become a bit of a mythical creature on here has gabby, he has potential but he has a long way to go yet.

True but to be fair we dont seem too shabby when Serge isnt playing
It was only one game and we did play a weakened team but it just didnt seem to work playing the false 9 role against Bristol City. Just have to wait and see what happens, hopefully Sanchez has more desire to win trophies and play for pep, than a bigger wage packet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.