Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we miss out I just don't get why we were prepared to pay 60m 5 months ago but not go higher than 25m or so now?

If we miss out I just don't get why we were prepared to pay 60m 5 months ago but not go higher than 25m or so now?

Completely agree. Leaving money aside I really dont understand the logic and stance of the club here.

If the club and Pep identify a player that they want as they think he will improve us, then we should be going all out for that player. We need to act and think more like the other big clubs (Real, Barca, PSG etc). Instead we act like f**king Spurs when it comes to transfers, hangling over a few million.

If we're not prepared to pay the money for Sanchez, then he mustnt be the player we want, so why are we in for him then?

He's either the player we want, in which case we should just pay what it takes or he isnt, which begs the question why we're even in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.