Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want to post it because it doesn't tend to go down well if you say you'd pack in watching City but I did think that I'd find it really difficult to stomach going for quite a while if this happened. Would truly be a sickening bit of business on so many levels. Surely it can't be true?

As I said, it's against everything 'Pep' actually is.

I don't even give this idea a sniff of being true.

I didn't want to post it because it doesn't tend to go down well if you say you'd pack in watching City but I did think that I'd find it really difficult to stomach going for quite a while if this happened. Would truly be a sickening bit of business on so many levels. Surely it can't be true?

Don't even have to ask mate, it isn't true at all.

More bullshit from John Cross who doesn't know his ass from his elbow. Typical low-hanging fruit story with subliminal undervaluing of Sterling thrown in for good measure.

Ever heard of the Ship of Theseus? You take apart every piece of this club that I hold dear and soon there will be nothing left to call it Manchester City. This is not us. This is not the club I support. If this happens, I hope Sanchez flops hard and Txiki, Pep and all go fuck themselves.

Ditto. It'd be too fucking backwards for me. Wouldn't like it at all.

And again if he goes that route then all his legacy was total fucking bullshit. We were sold a vision, one where we had youth and new ideas, a new way to play, building a team for the future. I would never accept your first paragraph of the vision city sold us. It's not why we waited so long for guardiola it would make him nothing more than a fraud.

I don't want the same old shite, I want the vision and I'm prepared to wait.

If it was to happen it stinks of a now signing, it wouldn't instil any confidence in Pep whatsoever in staying beyond his three season contract.

Its got to be bollocks, Sterling maybe hot and cold but so are Sane,Jesus,Kun and Kevin-on his day hes unplayable and has scored some very very important goals for the club.

Wishful thinking from the shit stirrers this one.

Absolute disgrace *IF* that offer is true. Embarrassing policy. Thought Pep was meant to be about coaching and development? Yeah sign some players but an immensely valuable young player for a 29 year old who's played at walking pace for the last 6 months? No thanks!

You could be right, but I'd be surprised if any journalist would write something so mind-numbingly stupid of his or her own accord. How would Cross even think up something this insane?

Arsenal will have asked whether Sterling can be part of the deal. We will not even consider it but I am sure that will be how it has broken this morning. They have then just assumed we have offered him because it is still assumed Arsenal do not want to sell and we are having to do all the work.

If Arsenal have requested Sterling be part of the deal it shows, at last, a willingness to sell Sanchez if the terms are right. That is progress and gives me encouragement we can get this done.

Ever heard of the Ship of Theseus? You take apart every piece of this club that I hold dear and soon there will be nothing left to call it Manchester City. This is not us. This is not the club I support. If this happens, I hope Sanchez flops hard and Txiki, Pep and all go fuck themselves.
You need a rest from the thread.

Just got a notification from Bleacher Report claiming some Chilean outlet states Sanchez has asked to leave training with the national team to sort out personal matters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.