Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thought of Sterling being involved in a rumour away from City disturbs me a lot. Alexis isn't worth half what Sterling is. Weird things have happened this summer but I strongly feel this is info let out by some Arsenal faithful just as a last ditch attempt to scare/ridicule City away. Which only makes me more confident that Sanchez is coming and Sterling ain't going anywhere!

The club has literally taken the motto of #createthefuture and selling 21 year old English player for a soon 29 year old Chilean sounds almost as outrageous as anything.

Next thing they'll come up with is City are offering Stones + cash for Evans.

Bullshit, all of it.

I don't want the same old shite, I want the vision and I'm prepared to wait.

I agree, but let's be honest here, our opinion is the minority and there's simply no time or patience for City entering a building phase.

The rumour is bullshit, 100%, but don't be under any illusions: City are in win now mode and Pep has to make this year a success.

Ever heard of the Ship of Theseus? You take apart every piece of this club that I hold dear and soon there will be nothing left to call it Manchester City. This is not us. This is not the club I support. If this happens, I hope Sanchez flops hard and Txiki, Pep and all go fuck themselves.

I would feel exactly the same.

It would be the opposite of what we are supposed to be doing. Which is why I don't even believe it 1 percent tbf. Pep just would not do that as, if he did, he wouldn't be 'Pep'.

Wow ..people on here actually think this re Sterling would be good. Jesus Christ and I thought city fans could get more stupid lol! Bullshit story anyway. Pep loves Sterling

If this was true, I'd stop going.

Luckily, I don't believe a word of it.
I didn't want to post it because it doesn't tend to go down well if you say you'd pack in watching City but I did think that I'd find it really difficult to stomach going for quite a while if this happened. Would truly be a sickening bit of business on so many levels. Surely it can't be true?

It might just have come from one of Arsenal's pet journos.

But I imagine things are happening as you say.

You could be right, but I'd be surprised if any journalist would write something so mind-numbingly stupid of his or her own accord. How would Cross even think up something this insane?

How about we make a counter offer, they give us £20m + Sanchez for sterling? Actually scrap that I'd prefer to just keep sterling.

Guessing Arse suggested it as we're reaching the endgame especially with Ox going, City have said fuck off but only the start of the dialogue has been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.