Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's driving this narrative? The press? Have we officially stated we've walked away from it?

I ask because it looks horrific if we've gone back in over the top.

United 1.83. City 1.91 skybet

Its surely all based on everyone knowing he would rather go City? I think there is a certain element of romanticism in peoples minds, that Sanchez will turn down the £££££ in favour of playing for the club he wants to play for. I think its wishful thinking.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-manchester-united-sanchez-guardiola-14155156

Manchester City have assured Pep Guardiola he will have the funds to sign a top class striker - if he misses out Alexis Sanchez.

The Etihad hierarchy are refusing to meet Arsenal’s £35m valuation for the Chilean, as well as the demands of his agent.

They are so determined not to back down that they are prepared to let Sanchez head to bitter rivals Manchester United this month instead.

But Guardiola - who City insiders say is in complete agreement with their stance - has been told money will be made available in summer for him to strengthen what is already the deadliest strike force in the Premier League.

And that will be significantly more than would be required to land Sanchez this month.

Atletico Madrid striker - and United target - Antoine Griezmann is one player admired by Guardiola, who was interested in signing the Frenchman last season.

Without any quotes that article seems more an assumption?

Griezmann would cost an absolute fortune, not sure the club would spend that much and not sure he's even that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.