Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on mate.

I'm very happy to see United continue to pay what is it, £350k/w for a crocked Ibra. If they want to overpay for players in a desperate attempt to paper over the fact that they have no strategy, no vision, no direction, no plan... be my guest. Mourinho will be gone in the summer and they can start again. Again. Again. Again.

I don't think he will. This must be their worst nightmare, another failed appointment following so quickly on from the previous 2. In my opinion United will pull out all the stops to make this one work.

Just for shits and giggles because I’m on my lunch:

Just a young gun with a quick fuse
At Arsenal (gun), was too quick to jump at United’s offer
I was uptight, wanna let loose
Fed up at Arsenal, wanted to get out anyway possible
I was dreaming of bigger things
Wanted City
And wanna leave my own life behind
Leave Arsenal
Not a yes sir, not a follower
This is the rumour of him going behind agents back to talk to Pep (doing his own thing)
Fit the box, fit the mold
He fit’s the Pep/City mold
Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
He’s ready to wait, maybe until the Summer
I was lightning before the thunder
He was here, but the rags got involved

The rest of it is fuckin shit :-)

Am I close @tolmie's hairdoo ?

Its the hope that kills you ;)

Everything is fluid and changes when one or more parties ask for them to be changed and the other party agrees to the change.

If Sanchez cannot get a better deal away from Arsenal at another club that Arsenal agree to hand him over to what is left for him?

So everything's still going well according to the "big plan" maybe.

City and Sanchez were fuming back in August and calling for revenge. They knew they have a huge advantage as they were after the same target.
They had some months time to develop a strategy for different scenarios to happen in the January window.

Target: get Arsenal to the point agreeing to quite a low transfer fee (for today's market). Using the last year of the contract.
Therefore we need a lot of transfer talk to get to a point of no return for Sanchez/Arsenal and the understanding Sanchez is of no use for Arsenal anymore.
While Arsenal having the last chance to cash in at least some quid.

A 20m take or leave offer certainly would attract some big players to make higher bids "just to try when you have the chance". It worked out.
Sanchez then had to ask for big money, terms would be agreed, Arsenal could hope for a bigger fee. But Sanchez would run down the clock and not sign.

At this point other difficulties could happen as such a deal is not easy to develop in such a short time and other players and agents involved.

That's the point where we are now.
IF there was a "big plan" and City and Sanchez 100% stuck to this plan since August,
we should be prepared to further run down the clock, boil Arsenal at low temperature, let other clubs leave the table as it simply doesn't get forward. When Arsenal have to fear they won't cash in at all, cannot sign new players, get a player back who is behind a point of no return,
than City could return to the table and finish the plan.

I thought City and Sanchez wanted each other as it makes sense to both.
Surely Sanchez would make sense for the rags, but not at all for Sanchez, IMO.
If it would turn out to be only about more money, the whole saga was so stupid and disappointing.
For that case I want my lifetime back!!

Spot on mate.

I'm very happy to see United continue to pay what is it, £350k/w for a crocked Ibra. If they want to overpay for players in a desperate attempt to paper over the fact that they have no strategy, no vision, no direction, no plan... be my guest. Mourinho will be gone in the summer and they can start again. Again. Again. Again.

Exactly, with Ibra they got a guy in the latter of his career on wages miles more than his worth and he has scored what a handful, got injured and then signed on again only to disappear... Brilliant job, christ knows who negotiated that one and is it any wonder he went there.

The same can be applied to Lukaku and Pogba, both just expensive players who are okay alright but nowhere near worth the money paid. We again had a hand in potentially signing Pogba but rightly we stood our ground.

I had my doubts about Txiki and Soriano at first but when you see our financial results and the football we are playing.. The blokes are doing a sterling job really and I don't think there will be many losing any sleep if they do the right thing in standing their ground again on this one.

So everything's still going well according to the "big plan" maybe.

City and Sanchez were fuming back in August and calling for revenge. They knew they have a huge advantage as they were after the same target.
They had some months time to develop a strategy for different scenarios to happen in the January window.

Target: get Arsenal to the point agreeing to quite a low transfer fee (for today's market). Using the last year of the contract.
Therefore we need a lot of transfer talk to get to a point of no return for Sanchez/Arsenal and the understanding Sanchez is of no use for Arsenal anymore.
While Arsenal having the last chance to cash in at least some quid.

A 20m take or leave offer certainly would attract some big players to make higher bids "just to try when you have the chance". It worked out.
Sanchez then had to ask for big money, terms would be agreed, Arsenal could hope for a bigger fee. But Sanchez would run down the clock and not sign.

At this point other difficulties could happen as such a deal is not easy to develop in such a short time and other players and agents involved.

That's the point where we are now.
IF there was a "big plan" and City and Sanchez 100% stuck to this plan since August,
we should be prepared to further run down the clock, boil Arsenal at low temperature, let other clubs leave the table as it simply doesn't get forward. When Arsenal have to fear they won't cash in at all, cannot sign new players, get a player back who is behind a point of no return,
than City could return to the table and finish the plan.

I thought City and Sanchez wanted each other as it makes sense to both.
Surely Sanchez would make sense for the rags, but not at all for Sanchez, IMO.
If it would turn out to be only about more money, the whole saga was so stupid and disappointing.
For that case I want my lifetime back!!

We don't need him , we might want him but there is a big difference.

Arsenal don't need the money believe me what they need is to revamp their squad to make it more competitive but the board and Wenger either don't know how to do it or for some reason don't want to do it.

It makes sense for Wenger to keep him until the years end and increase the chances no end a non English side will secure his services.

If a club is prepared to pay Sanchez a lot more money and maybe guarantee playing time, he’d be crazy not to go there.

Fully support the clubs stance on Alexis.

He had shown his true self and wouldn’t even want him now. Let him to go the rags for silly money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.