Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, with Ibra they got a guy in the latter of his career on wages miles more than his worth and he has scored what a handful, got injured and then signed on again only to disappear... Brilliant job, christ knows who negotiated that one and is it any wonder he went there.

The same can be applied to Lukaku and Pogba, both just expensive players who are okay alright but nowhere near worth the money paid. We again had a hand in potentially signing Pogba but rightly we stood our ground.

I had my doubts about Txiki and Soriano at first but when you see our financial results and the football we are playing.. The blokes are doing a sterling job really and I don't think there will be many losing any sleep if they do the right thing in standing their ground again on this one.

I think a lot of the credit so far has to go to Pep , he has instilled a spirit in the side that was missing by and large in MP last two seasons.

Mendy hasn't played much , Walker and Stones have been good additions and we hope there is a lot more to come from Ederson and Bernado.

Even with the Sanchez situation notwithstanding Arsenal playing hard ball to give the rest of the world the impression they are not a feeder club for the likes of City and Manure etc its likely Sanchez who will most likely end at Manure is going to a club he doesn't really want to go to because he feels Pep can make him a better player than he is at Arsenal.

Fully support the clubs stance on Alexis.

He had shown his true self and wouldn’t even want him now. Let him to go the rags for silly money.
I've read no quotes from Alexis himself ? judge when a decision has been made not on hearsay. whatever the outcome we are the winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.