Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speak for yourself - at least Mangala has pace which has been very useful on a number of occasions when he has played.
Speak for yourself :) He can have all the pace in the world but he's got to have composure on the ball and that is something he just doesnt have. Was really hoping he would do it this year and turn it around but tbh he's shite as a world class defender

Not a clue why were not looking a little further ahead, a player like Upamecano from Liepzig would be a much better option. Big solid good on the ball and only 19, got that french link for Mendy. Already looked decent in this seasons champs league. I know he isn't a short term fix for the rest of the season but seen as how were building a young squad for now and the future better than a 30 year old. If we started to play a back 3 then CB is actually the positions that would need some pace, at present its the position that's the oldest and slowest with the exception of stones and Tosin not being fancied i feel.

Just feel like Evans is a bit of a knee jerk to our current lack of Centrebacks and not fully thought through.
Have you been to prison between May 2010 and today?

Oh this signing makes me question the logic behind it. So do we try to offload Mangala now in January?
The thought of JFE playing for us in the Champions League.He is not one for now let alone the future, madness to me.

He can still fuck off. If and its a huge if he performs and shows some sort of passion and loyalty to City I may change my mind but until then he can continue to fuck off.

Fair enough but this asks bigger questions about your loyalty to City. Bet you’re one of those irritating “fans” who sits in the stand shouting “know all” loud obscenities at any of our players having a bad day - rather than supporting the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.