Antoine Griezmann

I wouldn't swap Aguero in two years, for Greizmann now.

Like with Sanchez, I'd have Greizmann as an 'extra' player, but not to replace anyone.

When we replace Aguero, it should be with someone on a potentially top of the world level, like Jesus & Sane not one who has already peaked below that, like Sanchez or Greizmann.

I completely agree.

Edit:

The one caveat would be if Aguero asks to leave.

I totally agree and was thinking about this earlier if Aguero is rumoured to be valued at 60m people outside the club must rate Sanchez as a better player(65m in the summer with 1 year left on a contract over 60 with 2 or 3)and personally that just seems laughable to me, maybe I just haven't seen enough of Sanchez...(not likely to now!)
60m will buy you 1 leg

The way I look at it, is how much would Aguero cost us today, if he'd done at Utd or Real Madrid, or even Liverpool, what he's done at City ?

Fucking sight more than Sanchez, who is basically a hired gun.
Ohhhh please don't get me wrong I'm not suggesting for a minute I think he is worth 60, but forget united, Real Madrid or Liverpool if he was playing for Spurs I bet they would be looking for atleast double the quoted 60m. As I have said before I would be shocked if at the end of the season in the team of the year City have more players than any one of united, Chelsea, Liverpool or Spurs

Mods, can we get the man's name spelled correctly in the thread title, please?

Ohhhh please don't get me wrong I'm not suggesting for a minute I think he is worth 60, but forget united, Real Madrid or Liverpool if he was playing for Spurs I bet they would be looking for atleast double the quoted 60m. As I have said before I would be shocked if at the end of the season in the team of the year City have more players than any one of united, Chelsea, Liverpool or Spurs
Sad but oh so true.
Finally people are starting to talk about this in the media though.
Think it was after his Newcastle hat-trick a pundit was pondering how he'd never had an individual award (that had required votes), made team of the year etc.
We really must put alot of people's noses out of joint.

Sad but oh so true.
Finally people are starting to talk about this in the media though.
Think it was after his Newcastle hat-trick a pundit was pondering how he'd never had an individual award (that had required votes), made team of the year etc.
We really must put alot of people's noses out of joint.
Since 2000 the PL manager of the season award has been won by the manager of the champions 13 of the 16 years, 2 of the 3 times when City won it and the other time.... Redknapp won it at Spurs for keeping City outside the top 4!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.