Brahim Diaz - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won`t. We will always find a way of not playing him

Don’t understand why. I fear the worst for Diaz and Foden, I honestly don’t think they will get a look in here. Diaz definitely needs a loan out next season, he’s must have only played about 300 minutes so far. The next month should tell us if Pep has faith in him, can’t see it myself though. Hated Pellegrini for not giving the young lads a chance when a bit of cover for the first team was needed, but Peps doing the same. I can forgive Pep though because he’s fucking ace. I just don’t see why a hugely talented lad isn’t getting game time when the fixtures are piling up, especially considering our last two games have been against championship teams.

Pep has barely played him in the cups so far this season.

No chance is he starting games in the league.

Last 10 minutes maybe.

Don’t understand why. I fear the worst for Diaz and Foden, I honestly don’t think they will get a look in here. Diaz definitely needs a loan out next season, he’s must have only played about 300 minutes so far. The next month should tell us if Pep has faith in him, can’t see it myself though. Hated Pellegrini for not giving the young lads a chance when a bit of cover for the first team was needed, but Peps doing the same. I can forgive Pep though because he’s fucking ace. I just don’t see why a hugely talented lad isn’t getting game time when the fixtures are piling up, especially considering our last two games have been against championship teams.
Even though we have been playing fantastic football this season, it is incredibly frustrating that we never give our academy players a chance except for dead rubbers and 5-minute sub appearances. Both Foden and Diaz could be 100m+ players in the future if they get regular game time. We have some incredibly talented players coming through the ranks, but I`m afraid they`re all gonna leave like Sancho. Players like Gunn, Maffeo, Foden and Diaz should all be given a lot of playtime next season, or I`m afraid they will leave us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.